• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best calendar app

PabloEscobar

May 23, 2010
I would like to hear everyones opinions on the best calendar app.

I need a calendar app that can display Facebook events THAT I AM ATTENDING, and not show the ones I am not attending. I also need the calendar to sync with Google Calendar and Google Tasks.

I am currently using Jorte, which works well but I cant get it to display Facebook events, nevermind only displaying Facebook events which I have accepted.

I have added my Facebook Events to Google Calendar by copying a link when you click 'Export Events', and ALL events are displayed on Google Calendar (web version only!).

Can someone please offer me a solution :)

Thanks
PabloEscobar

IDK if it can do the facebook thing without manually putting them in, but Jorte calendar syncs with google calendar great. 3x4 monthly widget, as well as any other number of weekly/daily view widgets are available on it.

I display events from all 3 of my google accounts on there (each has a specific color) for easy reference. However, I don't do anything from FB events though, don't know if google online callendar has that option. But I will say, if you can get your google online calendar to display it, you can get jorte to show it on your widget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones