~ Best Screen Protector: Zagg, Gadget Guard, etc ~Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Xman007

Xman007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So my new Droid X! need a screen protector, and hopefully a full-body (invisible protector) also.

What are the BEST choices? And I don't mean the cheap&good, but THE BEST.

I tried & loved the naked screen, so I'd like to have a screen protector as close to the REAL thing as possible. I have a Anti-Glare on it right now, from the store I bought the phone (3 for $10). For now, it protects the screen, and is anti-glare too, but loosing resolution. I'd like the Anti-glare (if possible) without looing resolution. If CLEAR is the best way to go, then I'll get that.

I've been given a gift Gadget Guard protector. Not sure if it's the BEST, so holding it off. Also considering a Full-Body invisible protector.

Thanks for your help and feedback! :)

Advertisement
  2. buxleyp

buxleyp Well-Known Member

3. droblyer

droblyer Well-Known Member

I like the bodyquardz skins on my dx and macbook pro. Much better than Zagg IMHO. The Zagg has too much of a rubber feel to it and your finger kinda skips instead of sliding. Not to mention 3 of the 4 zagg products I have owned had factory defects (scratches) right out of the box.

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

I agree with buxcleyp - Steinheil Ultra Crystal rocks and so easy to install.

5. JazzMat

JazzMat Well-Known Member

Yup. Steinheil Ultra Crystal. Love it. Can't tell it's there. So much better than the Verizon Anti-Glare crap. The clarity is so much better, it's worth a little glare.

6. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

I bought a 2-pack of Bodyguardz screen protectors for my DX, the price was right. I don't think I put the first one on right, as it looked like hell after 2-3 weeks. I must have gotten it right with the second one because it still looks just as good as the day I put it on, and it's been on almost 2 weeks. I don't even know it's there.

I'd buy them again.

7. shadowangel

shadowangel Well-Known Member

+1. Cheaper than a lot of them. Installs super easy. They include 2 protectors instead of one. Crystal clear. Perfectly smooth, feels just like the bare glass. Highly impressed.

8. Xman007

Xman007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

They include 2? Where can I get the 2 pkg deal, and best pricing?

Thanks!

P.S: I have unopened Gadget Guard, looks pretty good. Should I use it, sell it, or what?

9. skinnhc

skinnhc Well-Known Member

You asked for THE BEST right? not the most popular... Well here it is...be ready to shell out the cash. But through many years of experience with different smartphones there is no comparison. Good Luck!

http://www.overlayplus.com/US/MFOP-MotoDroidX

10. TNTPW

TNTPW Member

I like phantomskinz. They also come 2 to a pack and are 10 bucks and have the same warranty as the zagg