• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bionx Nx Rom (CDMA Razr/maxx) Available now

Bionx Nx for the Droid Razr
Stock. 215 based
Powered by Bionx Dashboard
Adreno HD video drivers
Beats Bravia engine
Misc. Tweaks and hacks for maximum performance

Bionx was previously released for the Lg Ally and now the Droid Razr has some flavor of Bionx.

If your interested in helping with development or running the rom on your razr, click on the Bionx thread link in my signature.

If you have any questions, by all means

Bionx Rom Thread

Now mentioned as a high rated top stock based rom [Even after the attacks its had]

I updated Bionx for the razr last night. The rom now is pronounced as a stable rooted custom rom for the razr. I thank the members who partaked in the beta to help find bugs and mention future features.

If you have any questions about using or installing the rom, let me know.

And with that, have a good sunday.

Reactions: Grey1001
Upvote 0
only thing i noticed was wifi is very slow...like almost not able to speed test...hoping there is something that can fix it...
before flash wifi ran great...after not sure what's going on...but it's like wifi is on but not download or upload ...then it will spike for a sec and i'll get a text or something small..but now way is it normal speed

Upvote 0
well maybe it's not a rom issue but al i know is that my speed test will start...jump to like 12m-15m then stop and say communication error...anyone ideas on how to fix it....some kinda app to smooth it out??

Not much you can do my friend il look over the rom and see if i can spot something. Il keep yah updated

Upvote 0
One other thing.

After running rom for a few days I've noticed that battery life is half of what i was running stock rooted.

How can i improve batt life?
So far I've underclocked it to see if thats a fix. No go.

What did i miss?

This already mentioned in the bionx thread. I am working on the solution. Nothing can be done by the user

Upvote 0
I had tried preinstalling chrome but couldnt get it to work and usually everyone has their different browser use. For instance i use dolphin.
Il probably add something unique later down the road. Next update will be awhile as im planning new things to make it different from other roms

Delayed response. But i too love dolphin. Id throw it in as built in to get the word out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
two minor(ish) concerns. 1. I can not turn down the volume on music. What am i doing wrong? 2. The arrows for down/up take up alot of notification bar space and i can not see them. Also, every now and then, it gets really glitchy and its kinda annoying. Fantastic rom tho! Very beautiful!

Upvote 0
two minor(ish) concerns. 1. I can not turn down the volume on music. What am i doing wrong? 2. The arrows for down/up take up alot of notification bar space and i can not see them. Also, every now and then, it gets really glitchy and its kinda annoying. Fantastic rom tho! Very beautiful!

yeah icons need work but as far as volume goes? use the bionx volume settings. may be ur bad but il see if it regards me as well

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones