• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bionx Nx Rom (CDMA Razr/maxx) Available now

Recent screens

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351119586069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351119586069.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 162
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351119596769.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351119596769.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 164
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351119637769.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351119637769.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
I must be missing something somewhere. I am trying to install this ROM because frankly, it is by far the best looking one out there right now, so I am fairly anxious to get this sexy beast up and running!

Problem is, I get it installed, reboot, get to the new animation screen and there it sits, and sits, and sits, etc... it never gets beyond that. I let it sit there for like 45 minutes and it never got beyond there. I tried it a few times by setting everything back to pre-install with my Nand Backup and start all over again only to get same results everytime. It's eaten up most of my day to say the least. Any ideas why this isn't working?

Upvote 0
Thanks guys! I finally got the ROM installed and working. A very different process than it was for the Eris and the X2!

This ROM is very awesome, but I already see that it isn't going to help my battery issue. After 1.5 hours I am already down to 75% and all I did was listen to BeyondPod and then played with the settings for the last half hour. Starting to consider unroot and see if VZW will replace it, but I'll give it a few days and see if I can find some sort of sweet spot to get this working. My battery life was awesome with GB, ICS destroyed it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones