• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Black screen, Two lights, Flash wont work.

IIsnickerII

Lurker
Mar 29, 2012
Hey fellow androids!

I got a bit of a problem. I rooted my SGS (I9000) a little while ago and it was working just fine. Up until a certain moment. I unlocked my SGS and there was the black screen with both menu buttons lit up. After removing the battery and booting it up it was stuck at the galaxy s logo loading screen for a long time, before jumping back to the black screen.

I orderd a jig to get my SGS in download mode to flash it to its original firmware (I9000XXJF3 as far as i can remember). (i did try a LOT of other FW versions but all of them stuck at the SGS logo or wouldn't even boot). However this just brings me to the black screen again.

Does this mean i perma bricked my phone and i need to hope samsung wants to help me fix it, or am i forgetting something.

My SGS is a Dutch Samsung Galaxy S T-Mobile version.

I would appreciate any help anyone can get me. After all this waiting for the jig to arrive, i would like to use my SGS again.

Thanks in advance,
Steven van Rosendaal

Thats a bit of a problem because i flashed my SGS multiple times now. so the all "original" software is gone now. I might have found a solution with with the firmware, however if it wont work, i must go back to the firmware i have now and do the three button method. If that doesnt work, may samsung have mercy on my soul...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones