• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Black Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector Kit for HTC Desire HD

Finally got my case today from Accsi-uk ordered it 20th Oct. Have no problems using the phone/buttons and its not bulky, but agree the bottom seems a bit loose near the Logo, but not bad for the money!

Got mine yesterday and agree with your comments. It was free though as I complained about their delivery (lack of!) so can't complain. Good service from them.

I'll see how it lasts and maybe get the HTC one in a few weeks.

Dave

Upvote 0
I think I just found what we all need. :D

When I first saw the DHD and then learned about it I immediately knew that was the phone I was looking for, and I had to have it. I now came across a case for the DHD which transmitted to me that exact feeling: OtterBox Commuter Series HTC4-DESHD.

This case is a bit pricey but reading reviews of the OtterBox Commuter Series, all are unanimous in saying that they produce the best phone cases out there. Also, why cover the best phone in the market with a cheap silicone case?! I really think that my DHD needs the best out there. :rolleyes:

I found this case for sale on Amazon.co.uk for

Upvote 0
arrived from amazon for me yesterday.

won't be using it whan i do finally get my DHD from handtec though as i have the leather pouch from htc.

looks like it will make a nice backup though.

can you post some pics?
smile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones