• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bloo is starting to drive me crazy

This was a common error I saw on his blog and what forced me to finally get rid of Bloo and go back to Android's FB app. And I didnt know what a Task Killer was then, so that can be the case...In ref. to the post above about the task killer and I didnt have any apps really installed at that time as I was so new to the android.

Upvote 0
If I could recommend something, it would be use Facebook's mobile site and keep a bookmark to it on your home screen. It's a lot faster and gives me fewer problems. It's the best thing out right now, as no Facebook app can be considered decent.

+1 smacky, only thing i miss about my craphone is the amazing fb app it had.. they got it right on that one..

Upvote 0
I have very similar problems, I don't get notifications until I actually open the app and I never get new mail messages with bloo. I have to actually open my browser to get them. Wish it was more efficient I really like the concept.
Exactly why I like Bloo. I don't need instant notification all day long about some friend that wants to tell the world he is currently taking a dump before he heads out for a bowl of chili.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones