• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blue Sky Beta Invite

Just got my beta invite to Blue Sky
bluesky-invitecode.png

Too bad I don't have iOS?

Thats why I got married! Haha... I guess I'll have to test it on her phone.

Anyone else get an invite?

Similar to Truth Social started by Donald Trump, meant to compete with Twitter after he got banned from that platform?

Dorsey didnt get banned, he just hates what Elon is doing to Twitter and saw a chance to start something else. Power to him, but it was a train wreck when he ran it as well.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
"Blue Sky Beta Invite" could refer to an invitation to participate in a beta test of a software or app developed by Blue Sky. Beta testing is a type of software testing that involves releasing a pre-release version of the software to a limited number of users to gather feedback and identify any bugs or issues before the software is released to the general public.
Without more information, it is difficult to determine exactly what software or app the invite is for. If you received such an invite, it is likely that you were chosen as a tester based on your interest or expertise in a particular area related to the software or app. If you are interested in participating, it is important to read any instructions or guidelines provided by Blue Sky carefully and provide feedback as requested to help improve the software or app.

Upvote 0
It's a Twitter competitor.
Basically looks like a Twitter clone.
Invite-only and members get invite codes to share every now and then.
Built on a much different and more modern tech stack.
Tring to take advantage of Elon Musk fumbling the ball.

Web version is here:

Android app is here:

Upvote 0
View attachment 167569

This is what you see when you first get into the blue sky app. From there on it's all downhill. Basically a lot of weirdos saying how they like their sexual preferences. TMI.
I think I have found my new home. Goodbye AF.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones