• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Gamepad/Keyboard?

You can find a dock for about half the price but after researching the available options I settled on this one because it has a removable insert so that I can use it without removing my case, it has a slot for charging a second battery. Also has video pass through capability so that you can connect a mhl adapter to your tv and charge the phone at the same time. Kidigi dock, US seller : http://www.ebay.com/itm/2nd-Cover-M...-Desktop-Cradle-Dock-HTC-EVO-3D-/160767760751

Upvote 0
I'm on midnight, I can't get my wiimote connected. I have bluezIME and HIDenabler.

the pairing process is a bitch, but it definitely works on Midnight with the Anthrax kernels that come with it.

You have to first use the "scan devices" option in Bluez IME and press the button on your wii remote to get them to discover each other. Then you have to input the pin (0000) on the phone to get them to register with each other. You only have to do this once.

Then, each time you want to use the wii remote, you change your input method from your keyboard to the Bluez IME at which point the REAL pairing between the phone and the remote begins and the phone starts trying to connect to the wii remote. Press the sync button on the remote again and the two should pair.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones