• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Problem - Can you help!!

frostinio

Lurker
Feb 17, 2010
Hi, here is a tester for you!!

I have a T-mobile g2, all working fine with bluetooth headset for the last two months, then yesterday I can hear nothing on bluetooth when making or receiving a call, I can then hear nothing on the phone with blue tooth disconnected. The only way of hearing is if I put the speaker phone on. When I turn speakerphone off neither bluetooth or the handset have any sound in-call, but the call will continue (they cant hear me I cant hear them).

The only way to correct this is to remove the battery and then put it back and reboot. The phone will work will fine making calls etc until I try to receive a call with bluetooth and then the problem repeats with only the battery removal solving the problem of no sound.

i thought it might be a prob with bluetooth, but why would it make phone work only with speaker on? and not able to revert to a normal call, only speakerphone.

Please help!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones