• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boost Force Native Voicemail Notifications

AJM3RD

Sep 18, 2011
NJ
Has anyone else ran into the issue of not receiving voice mail notifications? All I get on my device is the missed call notification, and that happens whether the caller leaves a voice mail message or not. I called Boost and the not-so-helpful customer service rep reset my voice mail back to default but that hasn't fixed the issue. I am rooted, I have the custom recovery that is listed here on android forums installed, I also run the stock dialer, and voice mail app that came with the firmware.

It doesn't have to be native Boost, I just want my voice mail to work. I tried to set up Google voice but it seems that it is compatible with everyone but Boost. Conditional call forwarding doesn't work either. It's all or nothing with this phone.

Can anyone help?

In case no one knows what I mean.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380767113358.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380767113358.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones