• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [GUIDE] Which ROM is right for YOU?

Personally Im using the n00b II rom its awesome i tried unitology i the boot screen creeped me the math out at night then i flashed warp cream another awesome rom and wp7 rom which was the first one flashed yeah it was another one but i didnt like the font on it but imma check out shins lata so s/o to all the people that made these roms keep up the good work nd ill be lookin for your further stuff

Reactions: MrBobo
Upvote 0
This directory is super awesome, even thou I left the warp a while ago, I still check the Warp threads because I still root and install ROMs for friends and this thread simplify telling people what to do with the phones and what to expect.
The warp developers are the best anywhere and this thread mirrors and honors their efforts and the best is yet to come.
Thanks to all the people involved in all the process (root, CWM, ROMs) they took my cell to a better level.

Upvote 0
Just an fyi guys. I'll still be updating this, but I'm switching carriers. Going to virgin. Trying to save money since I lack a job. So I won't be able to test to see if RIL works on roms in a week or so.

I was shocked at how cheap virgin was. Then read reviews of stone age download speeds. I think the reason I choose boost over virgin was customer service, I heard reviews of hidden fees that you would have to call to get removed. Could have been tmobile prepaid, I don't have a great memory just remember I choose boost for a reason. Hope your future brings you a job Prinny.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones