• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [Theme] Warped Sandwich: Nb 7.0, CT 2.0 FINAL

Should ANWS keep N00b's VI's window animations?

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not important

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Hahaha, sure! I just won't be able to really contribute much until after I'm done porting/modding it for the HTC One SV which will take a while because of my hectic work schedule =\

My schedule's been pretty hectic too lately, I have 2 concerts coming up, on top of finals, and more stuff outside of school... somehow I always manage to squeeze some time in for a quick nap haha. Its okay if you really won't be able to contribute much later, you've already done alot for us warpers :D

Upvote 0
My schedule's been pretty hectic too lately, I have 2 concerts coming up, on top of finals, and more stuff outside of school... somehow I always manage to squeeze some time in for a quick nap haha. Its okay if you really won't be able to contribute much later, you've already done alot for us warpers :D

Aww! Thanks! :)

I just feel bad having to let someone else finish up my project :(

Upvote 0
Awww thanks!! :)

In that case, sure! It would be amazing if you could help me out with it!! Thanks so much!!

Edit:
But only if you have time! No pressure or anything :)

I have plenty of time here and there, besides it shouldn't take very long since there aren't any huge differences when it comes to porting a theme from 3.75 to 3.8

Reactions: LilBit and i2f
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones