• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] V6 and kak for noobv_i quick settings

I have plenty of tips regarding v6 3g kak and dhbc..I'll try to write something later but can you please edit your original post to give zepp credit and link to the original xda thtead as well. Also v6 is mainly memory management...correct oom/minifrees depend on how you use the phone first..powershift is great to switch quickly before you load a memory intensive, game...also starter kit...= very first step.

Edit: I'm not saying your trying to take credit for what's not yours, just have to credit zeppelinrox and original forum...+ zepp doesnt like his files to be mirrored.

Upvote 0
I have plenty of tips regarding v6 3g kak and dhbc..I'll try to write something later but can you please edit your original post to give zepp credit and link to the original xda thtead as well. Also v6 is mainly memory management...correct oom/minifrees depend on how you use the phone first..powershift is great to switch quickly before you load a memory intensive, game...also starter kit...= very first step.

Edit: I'm not saying your trying to take credit for what's not yours, just have to credit zeppelinrox and original forum...+ zepp doesnt like his files to be mirrored.

Sounds good if you pm me the link and credit ill just copy and paste real fast and take down my link and i know the starter kit is rhe first step but i had forgotten to download it this time i planned on redoing this when the next update is out or for a rom i may beta test.

Upvote 0
Basically if u follow most of recommendations, w/ the warp...go w/ recommended custoomize values - 30 in 3rd slot ( free memory ). Leave local.prop dont switch. Run 3gturbo as well, no lag nullifier, kak = somewhat unstable but overall, that is what ive found to be most effective on stock rom rooted w/ speed enhancements balanced by enough free ram to multitask and or game nicely.
make sure to add widgets for either termal promp shortcuts or sm widget to run the .engine flush when your cache builds too high, and .systemclean like weekly or more. the .fastswitch option is also very nice to switch to full gaming (more free ram) and back to your default value. ( just my experience thus far testing it out.)values on viper4 differ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones