• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boxwave vs. Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protectors

Boxwave vs. Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protectors

• Boxwave

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Steinheil

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other (please describe in a post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been searching the forum and reading about both of these anti-fingerprint screen protectors. From what I gather so far, the Steinheil is good but makes the screen clarity suffer and almost makes the screen look fuzzy. A couple of people said they had tried out all sorts of anti-glare/anti-fingerprint protectors and found Boxwave to be excellent.

So - which one do you have (if you have one)? What do you like/dislike about it?

I really don't like fingerprints, but I really don't like a matte screen that mutes the colors and sharpness of the screen on my EVO. So I'm looking for the anti-fingerprint screen protector that let's most of the sharpness and detail of the screen come through while eliminating most fingerprints.

Thanks!

EDIT: If you chose Boxwave please indicate if you have the ClearTouch Crystal or the ClearTouch Anti-Glare.
Jerry

Oops, I voted for Boxwave because of their anti-glare screen protector, however it does have a matte finish for dulling out the reflection of the sun. So I kinda voted for the wrong one, but any Boxwave screen protector is very well made, and a very high quality screen protector. Thus, I stand by my vote.

Ok so which one did you or do you have? the ClearTouch Anti-Glare or the ClearTouch Crystal? And how did it work as far as anti-fingerprints?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones