• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calling problem

johnaachen

Apr 14, 2010
For me to call "Joe Bloggs" for example I select his name from contacts and then choose the number of his that I want to call but when I select this number it now goes to another screen that shows the number as if I had typed it in - this is NOT how it was before the update - what has changed? Is yours the same as this?

There seems to be an extra stage in the calling process that didnt used to be there....

For me to call "Joe Bloggs" for example I select his name from contacts and then choose the number of his that I want to call but when I select this number it now goes to another screen that shows the number as if I had typed it in - this is NOT how it was before the update - what has changed? Is yours the same as this?

There seems to be an extra stage in the calling process that didnt used to be there....

have you tried installing the speed dial app which creates a shortcut your contacts?? this may resolve the extra step you are seeing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones