• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

camera app automatic stamp by folder

hef2015

Lurker
Dec 2, 2015
hi everybody,

im looking for an app that wil make a stamp, by the folder i made.
so if i premake a folder called: ''picture 2030'' .
and i save the pictures in this folder.
the line ''picture 2030'' will automatic be coppied as a stamp into the picture taken.
this is priority for me.
the best would be if it would also change the file name.

i dont know if there is an app made that wil do this, but im drowning in all the apps i could find and tried i dont know how many.

i am using an samsung galaxy camera 2.

thanks for now.

:::i posted this in both media and applications, dont really know where it will be best.

perhaps some more info,

right now i am using sweet home alfa and open camera.
sweet home alfa, because i automatically want these pictures to end up on a server and in the correct folder, what sweet home alfa does perfectly.
and with open camera i can do everything i want, but still have to put these settings in manually.
separate my custom text, select folder and custom prefix.
what i would hope right now is that somebody would know an app or any other way to make this easier to do.
because if need to make 10 separate folders, this is pretty much to type in on the camera.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones