• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can someone that got the update do me a small favor?

tornado89

Lurker
Sep 12, 2010
Trying to determine if the OTA JI6 is the same build as the JI6 that leaked a few weeks ago.

I flashed the JI6 update from XDA and could not see some apps in the market. The same thing happened to me when in installed JI5 from the Kies update. When I flash back to stock I can see all apps.

Could someone with the official OTA JI6 check in the app market and see if they can see Fandango Movies? That is one of the apps I cannot see.

Thanks!

Is there a way I can flash back to absolute stock, like I received it from T-Mobile? Including The Sims, Avatar, etc?

Since my market is messed up, I'd like to go back to stock, and see if I can get the OTA then.

I had stock, then went to the leaked JI5 via Kies, then went to the JI6 from XDA...

edit - Nevermind! Found a nandroid backup from 09-20-10 from when I first rooted... reverting to that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones