• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

candy crush graphics missing after hard reset....

montinam

Lurker
Oct 7, 2013
I recently purchased an Optimus Pro G. The AT&T store did a hard reset in order to set up a work email and when they did this, my candy crush app does not load correctly. I open the app. The game liads but graphics and somevtitles are missing. When opening up from fb, the same tjing occurs. I have cleared cache, uninstalled and restarted and reinstalled. I really don't want to do another factory reset, esp. If ccs will not work. My.ccs works on my laptop through fb just fine. Any suggestions? This is my first android phone, so i really have no clue what to do.
Thanks,

The store caused the problem, the store should fix the problem. It might suck to have to wait there for them to help you, but it's better than trial and error on your own. If after whatever they do to try and help you still can't run the apps right while in the store, elevate the problem to a manager. Check Yelp to make sure you find a store where they have a good track record.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones