Can't connect to Play Store or App Store

1. Girevik

Girevik Well-Known Member

I have a NC that's running CM7 off of an SD card. For some reason, while I have wi-fi access and can surf the web, I'm getting connection errors on both the Play Store and the App Store. Can anyone give me a hint on what might be happening here?

Advertisement
  2. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

3. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

Make sure your date and time is exact in settings.

If that isn't it, go into settings... applications... all... find Google Play Store and "clear cache", "clear data" and "uninstall updates". (Do whatever options you have available.)

Then try it again.
    mowdawg likes this.
  4. Girevik

Sorry, I have absoloutly no clue what that means.

This was working at one point, I should mention, and I don't think any settings have been changed.
  5. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Click the link above. Use the app lcd density modder to change it
  6. colchiro

If it's set to 161 or another number, there just won't be any updates available.

It doesn't sound like that's your issue.
  7. Girevik

Don't know why, but when I went back to fix it, it was workin again. Thanks for the suggestions!
  8. colchiro

My fix for broken wifi used to be booting into webOS. Later I assumed it probably fixed my date and time so when I booted back into cm, it would always work again.
  9. mowdawg

mowdawg New Member

I could not access the play store, facebook and gmail would not connect, yet my browser had access. Tried a bunch of things to no avail then eventually saw this thread, corrected my date/time and that fixed my issue. good call, colchiro
    colchiro likes this.