• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't Get Update?

Jul 22, 2010
So I have a rooted Droid 3 and I see that everyone has got their update. I still haven't gotten mine, I check like 5 times daily in system updates to check if I got it and nothing. I defrosted all my apps in Titanium and nothing else has been done to the phone. Help Please?

So I have a rooted Droid 3 and I see that everyone has got their update. I still haven't gotten mine, I check like 5 times daily in system updates to check if I got it and nothing. I defrosted all my apps in Titanium and nothing else has been done to the phone. Help Please?

Are you sure you do not already have it? What does your system version say?

Upvote 0
Oh my bad, Its 5.5.959.XT862

Huh you are correct that is the stock software... this may be a stupid question but u r connected to the internet right? Because u need to be for the notification to even show up, actually its possible you have to be connected to wifi to ensure a valid download

I will help you figure this out...

Reactions: 1324356565
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones