• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Open Message

I can't open messages, i don't know why. Then appear "Unfortunately messages has stopped"...any one experienced this?

Plz help me.

Note 2..
Unfortunately, this sometimes happens when trying to open some apps, files or messages. This might be caused by an installed app that is either incompatible or has gone rogue.

Uninstalling this app will most likely fixes the problem. Here are some other useful tips: Remove and reinsert the batt and/or clear data from the messaging application. [Settings - Applications - Messaging]

Upvote 0
Thank you gibbs1984 and Rush Lindsay

I just use normal messages like others.
All this problem maybe happend when i open whatsapp,then suddenly the screen black. then maybe 5 second laters back to normal.

I already uninstalling that app and remove and reinsert the battery, but still can't open messages. i try to [Settings - Applications - Messaging] but not sure because mine show [Setting- application manager= then show the downloaded app]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones