• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

emre662002

Lurker
Sep 16, 2023
Hello Android friends, I have the problem that my phone stops frequently. When I have music on (Spotify) it closes completely. If I have the keyboard open, it also closes (even when typing)Then I can no longer go to the keyboard for half a minute. Messages sometimes don't appear without going to the app. I really don't know what I can do to fix the problem. Maybe someone can help me with that

LOL at first i thought you were joking. but there is a Nothing Phone 1!!!

ok you can try putting the phone into safe mode and see if the issue still persists. safe mode prevents 3rd party apps from running. if the issue stops, then you know that its an app causing this. you will then need to un-install apps to see which one is the culprit. i would start with the most recent and work your way backwards. but before you uninstall an app make sure that you wipe the app's cache and data. sometimes the issue may lie within the app's cache and or data. and sometimes cache and data will remain after you un-install an app.

if it still persists, then you have some issue with the os and you might want to consider doing a factory reset.

Upvote 0
LOL at first i thought you were joking. but there is a Nothing Phone 1!!!

ok you can try putting the phone into safe mode and see if the issue still persists. safe mode prevents 3rd party apps from running. if the issue stops, then you know that its an app causing this. you will then need to un-install apps to see which one is the culprit. i would start with the most recent and work your way backwards. but before you uninstall an app make sure that you wipe the app's cache and data. sometimes the issue may lie within the app's cache and or data. and sometimes cache and data will remain after you un-install an app.

if it still persists, then you have some issue with the os and you might want to consider doing a factory reset.
Yesss a Nothing Phone 1 i wase a pre owner of this Phone . Thank U i will try it. Unfortunately, the problem does not occur continuously.So three times in 20 minutes Times twice a day.

Thank uuuuu❤️❤️

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones