• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't run 768mhz anymore?

You didn't happen to be streaming anything on last.fm, did you? I've been rock solid since flashing the kernel, but got two kernel panics within about 5 minutes of each other earlier this afternoon while streaming from last.fm. I saw some errors trying to start streams before this happened. That seems to have shaken out (I've been streaming fine for 90 minutes or so now), so I'm beginning to suspect that something was going on on their end that the OC kernel didn't handle particularly gracefully.

It might just be coincidence, but thought I'd mention it since I also had unusual behavior today.

Upvote 0
Off Topic:
is it just me or did the buttons for quote edit reply etc... change a lighter color and diff icons?

I noticed that too! And the New Thread button is like that.

Edit** As soon as i posted this all the buttons look like that now.

Upvote 0
I noticed that too! And the New Thread button is like that.

Edit** As soon as i posted this all the buttons look like that now
Off Topic:
is it just me or did the buttons for quote edit reply etc... change a lighter color and diff icons?

So Weird!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones