• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Changing Text

Quick question? Is their a way to change the style of text that appears on the hydro, I know their is a way to change the size of the text, but I am looking for something to change how the text looks on the phone, anyone try any apps for this, or by rooting??

Hello there, ffamole. :)

Yep, you can go into the Google Play Store and hunt down exactly what has the look you're interested in by searching under "font styles," or just "fonts." There are so many, some providing colors and dozens of the styles we're used to seeing in our regular computer browsers. Some of those apps are free and some are not. ;)

Upvote 0
Hello there, ffamole. :)

Yep, you can go into the Google Play Store and hunt down exactly what has the look you're interested in by searching under "font styles," or just "fonts." There are so many, some providing colors and dozens of the styles we're used to seeing in our regular computer browsers. Some of those apps are free and some are not. ;)
Ok I've done that but when I install the app and click change font it goes straight to my settings and it doesn't have change font it only has font size.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones