• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing the "Sprint Greeting"?

icon1.gif
Changing the "Sprint Greeting"?
Is there a way to change the "Sprint Greeting" on my lock screen? I want to put my name in there instead of the normal "Sprint". I read that you can't, then read you can if you root the phone? I also right now have horrible battery life. I get about 5-6 hours on a full charge and all I do is mostly text and a few calls during the day...that is it. Iam a noob so don't know how to root the phone if I need to do that?

I did do a search on Sprint Greeting and turned up nothing so thanks for the input. As far as going through all that crap, finding the illegal version of a program and then going through all that well....that would be great if I had a PC. I don't, Iam on a Mac. So no luck there. Nobody has like created a down-loadable app that will customize it huh?

Seems like something so terribly simple. Just about every cheap phone I have ever owned has the capabilities to do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones