• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

chrome to phone

joela85

Apr 22, 2010
been trying to use chrome to phone after setting it up, it works once, maybe twice and then stops. can't figure it out, re-installed and same thing, once maybe twice. think it must have something to do with google account but no idea what, anyone else getting this problem?

I had problems with c2p when I debranded my phone. It worked fine before. I managed to sort it out though. After I debranded I took the goldcard out and used a different, larger sd card. That is when c2p started not to work. So I debranded again using the larger sd card as the goldcard, kept it in ever since and c2p works fine.

There is a thread that says each sd card has its own id number and some things need the goldcard in to work properly.

I will see if I can find it and post it back here again.

see here http://androidforums.com/htc-desire/172893-gold-card-question.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones