• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM 11 lg d320n

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she'll flash one of the CM based roms, remove root, restore laf.img, THEN lock his bootloader. xD
You have a really good ideas... I have one idea... Lets walk with our pc-s outside and when somebody doesnt watch we will flash cm based rom,restore lag.img, put Nokia 3310 boot.img, remove superuser and lock bootloader... And nobody will see us... bricking their phone in middle of a town...

Upvote 0
You have a really good ideas... I have one idea... Lets walk with our pc-s outside and when somebody doesnt watch we will flash cm based rom,restore lag.img, put Nokia 3310 boot.img, remove superuser and lock bootloader... And nobody will see us... bricking their phone in middle of a town...
*facepalm* I was thinking how easily we could brick someone... But that's not the goal here.. Anyway, we're off topic. Should stop for mod's sake. Plus, I'd really love for this thread to disappear and die. It's too old

Reactions: nickyhickey
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones