• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LineageOS 14.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

WiFi drops and returns

And

Device model does not appear

Fix it please :(

Attachments

• IMG-9c60c698-f30b-4d86-8eb0-8b61ebf8e712.png
    IMG-9c60c698-f30b-4d86-8eb0-8b61ebf8e712.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG-b32fe10b-837e-419d-94c9-9a1b2fc7cdb9.png
    IMG-b32fe10b-837e-419d-94c9-9a1b2fc7cdb9.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG-c00e1907-b550-485a-9d85-5284405e1909.png
    IMG-c00e1907-b550-485a-9d85-5284405e1909.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG-cc7a49c2-130f-4b13-89f3-384d89448be1.png
    IMG-cc7a49c2-130f-4b13-89f3-384d89448be1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0
lineage-14.1-20170505-nightly-w5-signed.zip

This is the new Lineage ROM for w5, in its continuous mission to explore new bugs and implement new features to improve our user experience, to go where no one has gone before! :cool:

I just want WiFi bug gone hahaha
This month my phone became really annoying only for that
I really hope it's gone :(

Reactions: yansilva
Upvote 0
Some time ago, it was possible to edit my own number in the SIM card settings. This change is made in a box (my phone number) that is empty when your SIM card is new. It is currently locked for editing.

This change is recorded directly on the SIM card.
At present, in Brazil, the numbers that had 8 digits (xxxx-xxxx), now have 9 digits, with the addition of 9 itself before the original number (9-xxxx-xxxx).

The problem I'm experiencing is that I can not edit. Can this be considered a bug? Or is it intended to eliminate some vulnerability?

Upvote 0
For some reason, after installing, it just keeps booting in TWRP. Checked everything. Correct TWRP version (3.0.3-0), correct device model, correct file, correct GAPPS.
Also tried to run this in the TWRP console:
Code:
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc bs=1024 count=1
But still no results.
It also won't boot into bootloader, it just straightly boots into recovery.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, does LineageOS updates work for anyone? I can see new updates available and can click the download button but nothing happens. I have found the download directory in TWRP but its empty. Is this because I don't have space available? So far I have ended up doing two updates by downloading on my PC and transferring to my SD card and that has worked fine. I just kind of am getting around to figuring out if I have a problem with my phone or if everyone is facing the same issue. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, does LineageOS updates work for anyone? I can see new updates available and can click the download button but nothing happens. I have found the download directory in TWRP but its empty. Is this because I don't have space available? So far I have ended up doing two updates by downloading on my PC and transferring to my SD card and that has worked fine. I just kind of am getting around to figuring out if I have a problem with my phone or if everyone is facing the same issue. Thanks.
For me, it's working. Maybe it's your browser. Anyway i use APP2SD (Vicky Bonick), using the tool "Folder Mount", for download in the SD card directly, instead the internal memory

Upvote 0
My bad... I thought you refer to download from the browser

Upvote 0
I'm amateur and not an English speaker
some...
-the gallery says no external storage available while it is attached
-when opening calendar its stop working
-when downloading from the internet it says insufficient storage while it is free enough
-link to sd is not functioning well: after linking to sd it shows reboot device even after reboot
-can't put one sim to offline mode (turn one sim off) in D325

Thanks,

Upvote 0

Guys I think the developer did ask us to use TWRP 3.0.3.0. I haven't tried that yet by you'll can try that too.

I have TWRP 3.0.3.0 installed. I am really trying to understand if this is a bug or if its configuration issue. I suspect the issue is that the update is trying to download to the phone and there simply is not enough space there. I have an SD card but its not setup to be used as internal storage as that might take me some time to backup the music and photos before the card is wiped. I read about the process for some other phones and if you go to the proper directory it seems to be working and the phone will reboot to TWRP to complete the install. On my phone the file does not download so the directory is empty. Can someone try on their phone to see what happens?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones