• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LineageOS 14.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

I have a problem, having the SD adopted as internal storage, the device stays black screen. Removing everything works well. Does anyone know if there is a solution for this? Since I have had to format SD several times in order to use it.

I'm using adoptable storage and everything worked without problems since I followed the instructions of migration from CM, I'm using TWRP 3.0.3 also

I discovered an annoying bug: when you uses the camera with the flash on the app stops working

Also the build corresponding to February 23 makes my device bootloop

Upvote 0
Hello there, I am the proud owner of a LG-D320n L70. I currently use the 14.1.20161225-NIGHTLY-w5 of CM, that as all older versions does not support NFC, i am perfectly happy with this version, but i am itching to try this new gorgeous fork/OS upgrade. After some googling i found out that only my hardware version (D320n) supports NFC and only one relevant post about fixing the NFC back in the old days of lolipop https://plus.google.com/+JimmyCooperTV/posts/DFEypPbGP9U

Is the LineageOS build based on a NFC-less version of L70 (w5,optimus i don't know the official name :p )? Will there be possible for a rom that addresses the NFC issue, or is it unachievable?

Thanks for your time reading my post :)
I don't have L70 version with NFC. I try make same as in G3s (nfc fully works), but as I know it not work...

Upvote 0
Device model does not appear

Device: LG L70 D325f8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170322-161118.png
    Screenshot_20170322-161118.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 222
Upvote 0
Hello again :) ,i have good idea for all,this rom is best,but is really slow,that idea is this:Lineageos rom w5-aroma installer
aroma installer-in the rom i don t need wheather and many apps,and i need in thiw rom to be fast
i have 50% free ram but its slow,i have only messenger,facebook,smart launcher pro and many apps for dayli use and it is slow.
again...this rom is very good,but many slow....we need this rom to be faster......sorry about my english.have good day :)

Upvote 0
I think I messed up the flashing process for my MS323. You see, I had CM 13 and wanted to flash the newer Lineage 14.1 OS. So, I updated my TWRP to 3.0.3 and added all the necessary files. Then, booting into TWRP, I flashed the Lineage ROM only to find myself stuck in a "soft-brick" being unable to boot into the OS. It only redirects me back to recovery each time I boot up my phone. So can anyone help me? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones