• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Completely No Sound At All

Lol you dont have to call me "sir". Funky is fine :)
Sorry no. Ive never had this problem and i dont understand what causes it :(
good luck. Theres some really clever people here who will help you :)

actualy i also dont understand it was happen...its sudently happen...for the first time,i restart my phone its work normally but after a few minute its back....my phone hanging freezing and no sound at all and now nothing happen.i cannot hear anything from my phone...anyway thankz funky for your good respond

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Hmmm.. Sounds like the similar problem I had. I just did what GTWalling said to do. It DID get faulty a few times after that, but I kept doing that method. And to be safe, I make sure the sound is working right before I go to bed.. just in case. =p
So you might wanna try that method and see if it works for you too. ^^

Umm.. not sure what you mean by 'unroot', though. And what do you mean when you say you 'check in another phone'?

P/S: I'm from Malaysia too. ;) So just because you're from Malaysia doesn't mean your English has to be bad. Just saying. =)[/QUOTE

the method say u need to install joyn right??can u install?when i try to install it's say cannot be install in your country...
Nope, I don't have Joyn.. It's supposedly a Vodafone thingy, and.. I don't think there's Vodafone in Malaysia... yet.. I'm not sure.. =p

At the moment I'm using my sister's S3 (traded in my old one because she wanted to get an iPhone.. lol), so... so far, none of that problem.. *knocks on wood*

The only 'problem' I've had with S Voice is that when my phone's charging, it keeps unlocking, and wanting to open S Voice on it's own. I've disabled S Voice, but it still tries to open it anyway. xD It's annoying though. >< But I think it's the charger's problem, not the phone, because I have a car charger and that works fine.

Oh well. Try going to the nearest Samsung service centre? Maybe they can do something about it..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones