Contact pictures (Facebook/Google)Support

Last Updated:

1. pablomentabo

pablomentabo Member This Topic's Starter

I have a couple contacts that I synced with my Epic 4g thru Google contacts that later I friended on Facebook and then synced and merged the contacts with their Google contacts on my phone.

I have both the images from the Google contacts and the Facebook contacts but would prefer to have the Facebook one as the main picture. How can I reorder this? I've tried linking Facebook to Google and Google to Facebook in the contacts list but it keeps putting the Google contact picture as the main picture.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. lionblossom

lionblossom New Member

I actually have the exact opposite problem --Facebook defaults when I want the Google to.
    How did you set it up for Google to be the picture by default?

Thanks!

3. pablomentabo

pablomentabo Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know how your added your contacts but maybe you need to import them with Google then with Facebook. For me that was just the way they worked. I really only have one contact that I added after my whole contact list and since he didn't have his number on Facebook I added it to Google. Since I was his friend later on Facebook I added this to my Google contact by merging them and it doesn't want to keep just his Facebook pic. I have an idea and am about to try it now though...

Yep, fixed my issue. I just needed to delete the contact picture in Google so it will use only the Facebook pic my friend uses

4. Basboy

Basboy Member

Long press your contact when you're at your contact list and you'll have the option to set which account you want showing as default. You can also do that while you are in a particular contact through the menu button/softkey