• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts Problem with my Optimus

CurlyQ12391

Lurker
Dec 30, 2010
I tried really hard to find a solution to this problem via the internet before posting here but nothing really stuck.

I synced my contacts correctly through G-Mail and everything seemed pretty fine. The thing that I've been noticing is that sometimes (not all the time) a contact will show up in the recently called page and that same contact will not show up in my actual contact list.
Example:

My boyfriend Jeff shows up in both lists but the Chef, named Joe, i work for only shows up in my recently contacted.

It seems super weird to me because they both have the same first letter and therefore should be somewhat close to each other in the contact page.

Has anyone else had this problem or might know how to fix this problem? I was thinking about trying to re-add Chef Joe into my phone and see if that helps? Don't think it will be maybe its worth a try.

Thanks for your help
- Britt

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones