• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contest: Design your own Moto X! [Post your entries here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front: Black
Back: Green
Accents: Purple
storage: 32GB (as if it needed said)
greeting: Hello Moto
Wallpaper: PixelJunk Eden
2ihrm9d.jpg

Something about green and purple that I love together.. The Joker would approve. I'd love for the Moto X to match my Portenzo bookcase for my Nexus 7.

2hqf1q1.jpg

At that point I would probably have to get a Big Jambox with the same color theme... and "donate" my boring grey one to my wife :)

15rm5ab.png

Thanks for the chance!

Upvote 0
The school I teach at is Lawrence HS on Long Island ... The Golden Tornadoes... I Would. Love to see the kids asking me where I got the phone everytime they see it... So here it is:

Front... White
Back.... Royal blue
Accents... Yellow
Engraving... Lawrence Pride
Message.... The man who keeps the tornadoes spinning! (I am the athletic trainer also so I take care of all the sports teams.)

Upvote 0
I would go for a Star Wars themed one featuring the dark side

*Feel free to move those 3 colors around (like switching the back and front one) until you find something that fits best*

Front: Black
Back: Dark Red
Accents: White
Storage: 32GB or 16GB (since you're paying you choose)
Engraving: Rebel Scum
Load Greeting: I find your lack of faith disturbing
Wallpaper:
hd-960x854-star-wars-empire-wallpapers-for-android-960x854.jpg

or if you really want that OLED to pop: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe...222_funny_stormtrooper_party_stormtrooper.jpg

Upvote 0
Back: Blue
Front: Green
Accents: White
Wallpaper: Phandroid Logo.. Hi res of course
Greeting: Old school 'Drooooooiiid'
Storage 32gb
Engraved: The World Is Open Source
Synced with my email accounts, and social media accounts upon arrival ;)

I think it only reasonable that if I were to design my own 'fantasy' phone, I would use said design to pay homage to the place where I learned how to unleash my phone's full potential.. Hence the Phandroid themed colors and wallpaper.

Plus, I think that would be a pretty bad ass look ;)

Upvote 0
Back: Woodgrain (assuming they offer a decent mahogany, rosewood, burlwood, etc...or even a nice clean maple.)
Front: Woodgrain (Non-matching front and back look like a child went overboard on eBay for his Nokia)
Accents/buttons/trim/etc: Chrome. Easy to see/use, and a classic look.

Engraving: PHANDROID
Storage: 32GB
Greeting: DROIIID (old-school)
Wallpaper: Total blackness. Nothing makes a homescreen more usable than a black wallpaper, and it really makes icons/widgets pop too!
Boot Message: Awwwyeeeeaaahh!

Upvote 0
Front : White

Back : White

Accents : Metallic Blue

Signature : Limitless Possibilities.

Power On : Welcome to Android, the best there is.

Storage : 32 GB

Headphones : White

Charger : White

Case
:Blue Pro shell

Wallpaper
: ENDWORLD

Moto Cyan X for the win!

This color scheme was inspired by Holo Light, AT&T, Phandroid, and the white Ford GT w/ blue stripes. The Moto X would really help me out because I don't have the cash for a flagship phone and I won't be able to use my current phone on metro soon because of their merger with T-Mobile. If cost matters I don't need 32 GB, headphones, or a case, although these are wanted, they're not a necessity. :cool: :D

My terrible mockup:

motomockup_zps36293ead.png

Upvote 0
It's that time again - Phandroid is holding another contest. Pretty sweet - design your own Moto X and if we pick it, we'll build it for you using the upcoming Moto Maker, and ship it your way!

So head over to the original post and read up on the details and rules, and if it interests you - we'll see you back here shortly ;)

Good luck all!
Front:Red
Back:Red
Accents: Red
Storage:32 GB
Engraving:AndroidPhan
Wallpaper: Nothing special

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones