• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help corporate sync automatically underlines phone #'s and Addresses

menmyjeep

Jun 9, 2010
Midwest
My Corporate Sync account automatically underlines phone numbers and addresses once I send the email. I cant seem to get it to stop underlining them and I dont want them underlined. You cant see it as your sending the email but the emails always get delievered with these items underlined and in blue text.

Does anyone have any idea how to get corporate sync to stop underlining these items? It is very annoying.

It also does it in texts. They are underlined and blue because it converts them into clickable links. Personally I think it's quite handy, either you or the receiver can just click the number to dial or add a contact or click the address to map it...very useful, IMO. Thought you should know why it happens in case you didn't.

But, sorry, I do not know how to turn the feature off or even if you have the ability to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones