• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Correct me if im wrong but....

Damn, all you people getting mad are sensitve as shit. No one is saying that I am praising the iPone or that I even want it. I'm just trying to get some answers, so all just need to calm the F**k down. To the poeple that helped and pointed things out that I did not know. Thank you.

I love my Evo!

Not praising the iPhone? LMAO .... right.

I mean the new market of video chatting has just arrived and the iPhone is going to put the EVO to shame because the quality of the EVO is as good as buying a $15 dollar webcam...

The 1.3mp camera to do video chatting also sucks, the quality is not comparable to the iphone video chat.

Upvote 0
I'm suprised at this. I have yet to video chat on the phone but I was playing with the front camera and taking pictures with it the other day. I uploaded a picture I took of myself to my laptop and onto my 42" lcd tv. The quality was amazing. I've had expensive webcams back in the day that couldn't snap pictures with anything close to that quality. I am thoroughly impressed with the front camera as it takes better pictures then the camera on my palm pre.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones