• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Couple issues, I need help

screenamesuck

Jun 18, 2010
First thing, it seems that everything is saving to the phones memory instead of the SD card. How can I change this because I've been putting a lot of comic books on my phone and its taking up to much space. I purchased a bigger SD card, but the phone isn't saving to it.

The second issue I'm having is with the camera and photos. When I take a picture it saves it in the Camera Shots album. I hooked the phone up to my computer to take a picture off my phone and that album doesn't show up. I can't even figure out how to move pictures around to different folders.

So what am I doing wrong and now can I fix it

So the phone has no way of saving things to the sd card without downloading an app to do so???

Edit: ok so I backed everything up from my sd card onto my computer, I then put it back in the phone and formatted it. I still have the same problem. I can't save anything directly to it without downloading an app to do it for me and I can't access my pictures that I take from the phone. You can't even move the pictures from one folder to another without hooking it up to the computer first.

Upvote 0
So the phone has no way of saving things to the sd card without downloading an app to do so???

Edit: ok so I backed everything up from my sd card onto my computer, I then put it back in the phone and formatted it. I still have the same problem. I can't save anything directly to it without downloading an app to do it for me and I can't access my pictures that I take from the phone. You can't even move the pictures from one folder to another without hooking it up to the computer first.

apps2sd is only for your apps not the pics and stuff. so you formatted and mounted it and it still wont read? make sure you mount the SD card... someone couldn't figure out what was wrong and that was it all along.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones