• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cross-Syncing Google Calendar and Activesync Calendar

This may have been tackled already, but search didn't bring up any threads that dealt with the exact problem I am having.

I use Google Calendar for all of my private events and I also use my Activesync Calendar at work for all of my work events. If I create an event in either one online, they both sync to my phone without any problem. My problem is when I create an event on either calendar online, they won't sync to each other.

For example, I get meeting invites all of the time through Activesync. I agree to the invite and the item is added to my Activesync calendar and my phone's calendar. The breakdown is the event being synced to my Google calendar. I end up having to check both calendar's all of the time to see if I have an event that I don't see on the other one. Yes, I know I can look at my phone, but when I'm at my desktop, it's much easier to view the events on a full screen. plus, I like that I can look at the whole month and still read the events on each day without having to click on them for the basic details.

Is this a common problem? Is there a workaround to fix this? Honestly, I could care less about my personal events showing on my Activesync calendar, but I would like to see them all show on my Google calendar.

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones