• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyclonic v1.2

barberboy

Jul 10, 2011
earth
Hey all T.G.I.F! So I'm still toying around with my phone since Perm root and I'm trying to familarize myself with Roms Kernels and the whole nine. I was reading on the xda site about some roms that are like super fast according to there quadrant scores and I thought the cyclonic rom sounded cool [ROM] Cyclonic v1.2 [AOSP] ODEX [2.3.5] updated [9/22/2011] - xda-developers So I follow the instructions and when I get to the part where I type "ttodex.sh -DA" and when i press enter i get a error msg: ttodex.sh: not found HUH? Somebody help a boy out ;)

Hey all T.G.I.F! So I'm still toying around with my phone since Perm root and I'm trying to familarize myself with Roms Kernels and the whole nine. I was reading on the xda site about some roms that are like super fast according to there quadrant scores and I thought the cyclonic rom sounded cool [ROM] Cyclonic v1.2 [AOSP] ODEX [2.3.5] updated [9/22/2011] - xda-developers So I follow the instructions and when I get to the part where I type "ttodex.sh -DA" and when i press enter i get a error msg: ttodex.sh: not found HUH? Somebody help a boy out ;)

Did you type "su" first to grant super user permissions?

IF you have typed su and still can't get it to work do this:

su - press enter
ttodex.sh - press enter and it will open up the script
DA - press enter. If you still get "DA" not found, with the script still open type - ttodex.sh -DA

Reactions: barberboy
Upvote 0

su - press enter
DA - press enter. If you still get "DA" not found, with the script still open type - ttodex.sh -DA
Ok thanx bro I'm currently restoring my phone, I tried to remove some stupid apps I didnt want to free up internal memory space and something got all trippy so when I reboot I'll dive in!

Upvote 0

su - press enter
no bueno bro am i messing up by having the zip on my sd card?

Upvote 0

su - press enter
I still never got it to work. I have the zip on my sdcard that is where it's supposed to be right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones