• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Decks difficulties.....

That's o.k...hmmmm....I wonder if you have both boxes checked at the "screen animations on" and "screen animations off"
In advanced settings/display....
Right about now, I starting to grasp at straws:rolleyes:

I have animations on checked, but the "off" setting is not checked.

Hey buddy don't drive yourself nuts with this, like I said I have seen some light to moderate improvement and it is certainly better than it was last week.

I appreciate all you and dust have offered, if this is the best I can get, well it's not to darn bad......:D

Upvote 0
You know, there is nothing like a clean set up of the SD card if it is partitioned, a total wipe of the phone, and a reinstallation of the OS flash when one is having problems that almost no one else is experiencing.

Data and backups can be saved. I only restore data.

Yea, I guess sometimes a clean install is a necessary evil, although I will probably wait till BMG is released and do it then. I did find a combo that has helped my situation though, was on the decks forum over at xda and came across this: superbad governor set at 245/768, the wake lag is still there but not nearly as bad as before. Getting better day by day, who knows maybe I won't have to clean install........:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones