• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Delete files on a timer

psingh1184

Lurker
Nov 7, 2011
Does anyone know of an app that will delete certain files or files within a folder after a certain selected time? My goal is to have this certain app be able to delete pictures off android devices after a certain time frame. Just wondering if anyone knows of such app or know of an app that is currently in development that might help with this situation?

Thanks.

The reason is because the company I work for would like the field staff who have galaxy tablets to be able to take work related pictures and emailed to office staff. We do not wish the pictures to remain on the devices after they are emailed; hence, why I was wondering if there is a way to get the pictures automatically deleted. Unless you have an alternative way to possibly resolve this type of situation?

Thank you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones