• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
basically means that you can theme the rom... allowing for custom battery meters/ and other things like transparent task menu... notice my battery meter and how the window is clear on my drop down menu... but you can do alot more than this I just like to keep it simple
7462eeaf.jpg

Reactions: mobiledevice
Upvote 0
if the theme is installable .zip via clockwork then yes its that easy... but some themes require metamorph which requires S-off I think... best to double check and read the post.. the maker will tell you what it works with... most are for 8/1 leaks at the moment ... both these I installed via 1 zip file its called smooth sense its on xda under themes and apps... the icons are animated now also... the sync icon spins, the GPS icon pulses, the DL/install icon moves
http://androidforums.com/incredible-roms/140728-round-battery-bar-percentages.html
this is the page with the link...
this is the page with the icon previews
[Smooth Sense Icons v.1.0 by Jercik] for Inc 8/1 Froyo update - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones