deodexed problems...

Last Updated:

1. lakai113

lakai113 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i also posted this on the site i got the How To from im just trying to speed up the help so maybe someone here can help.. for those that have deodexed your phone know you have to go through the command prompts and what not well this is what is going on..

i am getting to the command prompt screen and when i get to the
    rm /system/app/*.odex it tells me
    no such file or directory ..

do any of you have a suggestion or answer on what the problem could be?? the first 4 steps work with out an error its just this one that is getting me.. hope you guys can help..

Advertisement
  2. lakai113

my phone is working ok now.. at first it would freeze up and then get stuck on the eye on reboot.. then somehow it lost all my contacts..lol but its working fine now but i would like to be deodexed..

3. Pocalypse

Pocalypse Active Member

I got the exact same thing earlier. I switch from USB mass storage mode to Charge Only mode and tried again, and it worked.

I don't know WHY it worked, but it did. Good luck.

4. lakai113

huh.. i tried it at first in charge only but it wouldnt let me access the super user so i was told that the mass storage would work and it did until i got to that step..haha..

im already angry about the phillies losing tonight so im not even gonna attempt trying this again until tomorrow..haha

5. lakai113

i dont really get why this was moved to here since i was having problems with TROUBLE SHOOTING A PROBLEM and i was looking for TIPS on how to solve them.... i guess i should avoid getting another infraction over the same thing.. the mods are a bit on the Nazi side though

6. lakai113

im starting to get frustrated.. lol.. how can not find any help on this.. i deleted all files and started to try it all over again.. well not when i get to step three it is telling me "no odex files found"

7. lakai113

im being told that "no odex files found" would mean that i am deodexed but i never finished the process of being deodexed.. when i run the test it says

adb-pass
    odex-fail
    zip-pass
    busybox-pass
    java-pass
    temp-pass
    deodex-skip
    redex-skip

hoping that the more info i give will help someone respond to help me..

i am running 2.2 OTA