• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Desperately Need Help!!!

Gypsy124

Lurker
Mar 2, 2012
I love my YouVersion.com app. for my Samsung Admire SCHR720ZRAM . but since I unsynched my Google account to that stupid 2-step verification program I can't get it with the sound AND I no longer have access to my Play Store on my phone from where I d/l youversion to begin with almost a yr. ago! I had none of these problems until that 2-step process thing, which I only tried for about a week & didn't like.
Please help. I'm 2 months away from completing yr long reading plans!!

Thanks!

I love my YouVersion.com app. for my Samsung Admire SCHR720ZRAM . but since I unsynched my Google account to that stupid 2-step verification program I can't get it with the sound AND I no longer have access to my Play Store on my phone from where I d/l youversion to begin with almost a yr. ago! I had none of these problems until that 2-step process thing, which I only tried for about a week & didn't like.
Please help. I'm 2 months away from completing yr long reading plans!!

Thanks!

What 2-step process?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones