• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dialer one on X10

Off to try the above app but I have been using "Contact Widget ABC Dialer Light"

It gives you you a widget with 6 contact pictures and you just tap a picture to call the person no 20 presses to call rubbish like the stock stuff. The widget also has a window that tells you how many texts you have, again just hit the symbol to be taken to your phones text message app and also a dial feature where you simply press the first letter of the persons name and it shows all contacts with that first letter then scroll to the one you want and its one press to dial.

The paid version has a better search option and allows up to 12 contacts to be added to the desk top widget, my girlfriend has it on her Galaxy Portal and loves its simple one press dialling. It will be the first app I by when I set up an account.

EDIT: The full app cost 79 US cents so I'm guessing it's around 50-60p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones