• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nokia x100

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i have this nokia x10 04 x100 128gb phone and i have to do a hard reset on it but now it is asking me for the pin i forgot that i did not think i had it turned on as i never use it. anyway, i tried to do the vol down and power key but all i get is a screen that wants me to start reboot the boot loader or power off
then it has 8 other options but will not let me do a hard reset. it seems it has the screen lok yet and will not allow a hard reset. so does anyone know how to get past this yet? i looked for twerp and can't find it now online and it seems all the other programs you have to buy now. pay tons for an online services that want to access my pc i do not want my p accessed.

so does anyone here know how to get past the screen lock and or do a hard reset? thanks

here you go this is all i get.

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_182922.jpg
    IMG_20221012_182922.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
did that also. i hold the power button until i get the choice of power off restart or emergency call and i press power off. but that is not the complete power off is it? it seems on mone phone i had to recover i had to hold the power button until the screen went black but if i do that after a bit the screen turns back on. i was trying a different way to turn the phone off and one instance i got the power on and reset and recover but before i could hit reset that went back off. i have not got it again. and i forget the button sequences. so tomorrow i will play around again. thanks

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
did that also. i hold the power button until i get the choice of power off restart or emergency call and i press power off. but that is not the complete power off is it? it seems on mone phone i had to recover i had to hold the power button until the screen went black but if i do that after a bit the screen turns back on. i was trying a different way to turn the phone off and one instance i got the power on and reset and recover but before i could hit reset that went back off. i have not got it again. and i forget the button sequences. so tomorrow i will play around again. thanks
ok keep us posted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones