• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dispointed from SpringPad

JohnJeans

Lurker
Oct 10, 2010
I read in this forum about SpringPad, I downloaded it, I liked it but when I started use it, I found that it skips reminding me for some tasks and the alarm dosen't go on reminder date and time..!!! and it's hard to customize it, It's always goes back to sort the tasks to the default setting..I liked in it the link on the phone number when I click on it goes directly to dial the number..I contacted tech support but they failed to help me solve the problem if it's setting matter..or design concept..

Hey there - I work support at Springpad and saw your post.

The reminder issue is tough, we're working on a solution right now because this is a feature we know our users love and really want to rely on. (You can follow this issue at our user forum: Reminders are not sending at correct times)

As for customization, this is another feature users say they'd like to see. It's definitely a pain to have to constantly go in and change the sorting every time. It seems that it would be easier to have tasks default to sorting by due date since that option is only available for tasks.

Here's a trick you can try to keep your sorting. When you're looking at tasks and have it sorted a certain way, instead of leaving the app by clicking the back button, click the home button on your device. Now when you enter the app again it will be on the screen you left and sorted the way you last had it.

If you've got any more questions or feedback you can email me directly at brittni@springpartners.com or send a note to feedback@springpartners.com

Upvote 0
Since someone from Springpad posted here, I am hoping they (or someone else) can answer a couple questions:

1) Anytime I open the app, it brings me to My Stuff. What I want is for it to go to the Home page by default and show me all of my notebooks. The My Stuff page is just cluttered with lots of different things and not organized. Is there a setting for this, or does the app need to be changed for this to work?

2) When in a notebook, if I clock the + sign to add something, it does not add it to that notebook by default. Why not? It seems to work ok once I have added a few things to the notebook already, but not for a new notebook with nothing in it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones