• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do I need to subscribe to Twitter to talk to President Trump?

I bet he doesn't even know what Twitter is.
Erm, his Twitter account is infamous, sufficiently so that his campaign staff took control of it from him for the last couple of weeks of the campaign.

Or do you think he employs someone else to deny news reports when anyone can look at the video, abuse former beauty queens at 3am, say that the Emmys are rigged because he never got one, and generally portray him as a thin-skinned, self-absorbed, petulant child?

Upvote 0
Erm, his Twitter account is infamous, sufficiently so that his campaign staff took control of it from him for the last couple of weeks of the campaign.

Or do you think he employs someone else to deny news reports when anyone can look at the video, abuse former beauty queens at 3am, say that the Emmys are rigged because he never got one, and generally portray him as a thin-skinned, self-absorbed, petulant child?

Well quite. The staggering thing is that this unprofessional and undiplomatic way for a high profile politician to conduct himself, is tolerated.
I wonder what the reaction would be over here, from public and press, if a top UK politician did this? I mean Boris Johnson has been comprehensively lambasted for his numerous gaffes in the past. Hmm, actually I just shot myself in the foot there, because he's now foreign secretary! So what do I know? Strange game isn't it, politics.

As for 'talking' to Trump on Twitter, I think any remotely critical message you tweeted would be deluged with replies from his army of supportive followers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones