1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you Love PicSay?

Last Updated:

1. afoualer

afoualer Banned This Topic's Starter

PicSay Photo Editor Android app is a simple yet fun app that lets you add cool stuff on photos that you’ve taken using your Android phone’s camera or photos from your computer that you’ve synced to your phone or even photos you’ve taken and stored in photosharing sites such as Photobucket. It was such a great app that Google chose the app as one of the winners in the Google Android Development Contest.

Say it within a picture. With PicSay you can quickly add word balloons, titles, and props to the pictures on your mobile phone. Enhance them with various color correction, highlighting, and distortion effects, and then easily share them with your friends and family via e-mail, your blog, or the popular photo sharing sites on the web.

The app works simply. Not to many fancy menu options and processes just to edit your photos. You can easily delete the modifications you’ve made by a simple tap. Double tapping on an object brings up an option to delete, edit, or modify the object easily.

[​IMG]:p

I like to think of PicSay as the first "MS Paint" application for Google Android, in the sense that its fun to play with but not overly complex in nature.
    Its a free application, its easy to use, and it doesn’t take long to install, if you just want to add a little bit of personality to your photos its easy to do thanks to PicSay.

Advertisement
  2. androidmb

androidmb Member

It seems not bad, like a diy picture maker which could put many pieces together to form a new picture.

Do you have a larger preview image and a download address in android market?

3. braj

braj Well-Known Member

I really love PicSay Pro, once of my most-used apps. I'd like to see some more filters and tweaks to make it better over time though. Using masked effects could be easier if zooming was handled a little better.

4. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

I've been using Picsay for a while now, but have noticed Photo Droid on the market. Has anyone tried it?

5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Picsay is a really good photo editing application.