• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does the HTC EVO V 4G have an FM tuner?

Thanks. I got it to install with es file explorer. No computer needed at all.

Another stupid question- since this has tuner hardware, can it work as a transmitter? Example, play Pandora on your phone and listen to it thru your car stereo by tuning it to an fm station?

Nope.

Does anyone have the apk for the mirror app?

I should have it, I'll try to upload it later if I do.

Upvote 0
The Mirror is searchable on my 3vo.

However, I can't find an apk for it in either /system/app or /data/app.

I wonder if it's included in our cameras but somehow not yours? :thinking:

BTW, I've installed the HTC Amaze camera, an update to the 3vo camera - which are you all on? I'm still on GB, not sure if I can help further, I think you're on ICS, yeah? :(

(PS - sorry for the little off-topic, if it goes further, I'll simply make the mirror a new thread.)

Upvote 0
downloaded & installed the apk, works great I can turn it on, select different stations, set presets, adjust the "media volume" & everything....everything but play music lol

I have the earphones plugged in and everything, what is going on here???

-I even get the little radio icon on my notification bar lol
-As I scan thru the different stations it's even picking up the station's name & sometimes the artist the station is playing too!!!!
*sorry didn't mean to make a whole new post, I just wanted to add ^*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones